Looking for a way to prepare eggplant? Look no further, this recipe will make a delicious meal combining eggplant and parmesan.
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 Cup of breadcrumbs
- Half cup of olive oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons oregano
- 2 Pounds Mozzarella
- A can of tomatoes
- 1/4 Parmesan cheese
- Peel the eggplant and slice it 1/4 inches thick.
- Salt it and drain in a colander.
- Squeeze it dry.
- Prepare a 15 x 10 x 1 pan and oil it.
- Dip the eggplant slices in egg and breadcrumbs.
- Bake it at 400, 5 minutes on each side.
- When done, sprinkle with oregano, mozzarella, parmesan and sauce.
- Top everything with mozzarella.
- Then bake for 30 more minutes at 350